Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wellness - Nabacu

The opportunity to explore Eastern medicine presented itself today.
Myself and Noah had appointments for acupressure massages from Nabacu

Unsure of what to expect as we entered the standard looking office building, I was plesantly surprised when we walked through the suite doors.  The peaceful music and smiling faces that greated us immediately put me at ease.  After settling our paperwork, we sat to enjoy a bit of water and tea before our sessions.


Dr. Wang came and sat with us to discuss her background and what she could help us with (based on our answers on the new patient forms).  It was very nice of her to take the time to discuss our services and benefits as well as some of the other services that are offered.  Her approach was very frank and to the point, yet warm.


Jenny used a firm hand starting at the neck and working her way down.  Utilizing her whole arms, the pressure was a lot at times, but nothing that hurt.  I think my favorite part of the acupressure was when she pressed the points on my arm from my elbow to my hands.

Afterwards my back though sore was flexible and I am looking into contacting my insurance company to see if they can help pay for me to come back!


If you are interested in seeing it Eastern medicine is right for you here are some specials for the month of February!

All images via nabacu.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...