Monday, January 2, 2012

Still Celebrating


Birthdays come around every year.  I can still remember birthdays of kids I went to school with whom I haven't spoken too in years!  Yet, I usually end up taking the easy way out by just posting on facebook instead of sending out an actual card.

Since 2012 is a year of new, I have decided to use a bit of my work ethic to get my life in top shelf shape.  Because it is Martha Monday I have a good source on where to get started.


In her never ending wonder, Martha gives us the birthday card book.  Using clasp envelopes with full page  monthly calendar on the front you can fill in the birthdays or other occasions you need to remember, and drop cards suitable for each recipient in the appropriate envelope throughout the year. So simple and yet so chic. Feeling inspired I decided to see what other eye catching organizars I could find.



And then I felt it was time to give it a go myself.  We always had a box with cards growing up for all occasions but never really sorted.



What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...