Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beverly Hills

I will admit it.

I am one of the millions of viewers who watch The Real Housewives Series.  This week was the wedding episode and it was super pretty in pink.

Here are a few of my favorite things from the wedding:


The cake was classic and gorgeous covered in fresh flowers.  The tent really did have a cozy feel (the best that money can buy!)  The tables were a bit over the top for my taste, but I loved the varied of pink florals.

I am not traditionally a pink girl, but there was something about how it all came together that was elegant and fun.

Now it is time for more OC drama!

Event Insider Notes: Pink/Fuchsia is the most flattering lighting at an event.  It really give the guest the best glow for pictures! Also large sparklers are super fun, but a logistical nightmare, they take forever to light and it is hard to get them all going at once. (But nothing is impossible!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...