Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm Jonesing

Feeling a but musical this Monday morning.

My favorite local band is without a doubt The Jones.  I am bias as my good friend is the sister to the lead singer, BUT, they still rock.


AND there might be an additional reason for the shout out this morning.

The Deli Washington DC currently has a poll listed for their next DC/Baltimore Artist of the Month


Go to this page


Over on the right there is this poll

As you can see they need your vote! Click on the vote button and select The Jones (or someone else if you are crazy)
*Please remember to go HERE to vote.

Rock On.


1 comment:

chefjulia said...

I totally agree! The Jones kill it with a Capitol J, plus they're playing at the fairgrounds at nationals park this Sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...