Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Running Shoes On

I have never understood running.

But, I do like shoes.

While on a recent flight I took the time to read the inflight magazine and came across some very cool running shoes that I thought were worth a second look.

SKORA Running shoes are made in such a way that the center of your foot does the work and not your heel.  The goal is to give as close to a natural stride as possible.

Plus they are pretty cute.


 So here are the reasons:
 


And here is some technical stuff about them.


I especially like the side laces, totally brilliant.

And here is a cuter picture of them.


And here is some more running stuff for the runners out there!




All images and graphics from SKORA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...